Annons:
Taginterior-design
Read 995 times
Evelina
2020-12-23 10:21

Will the Millennial aesthetic ever end?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This is a long read but very worthwhile! As I will be moving into a new apartment at some point this year, I am beginning to think about what things I can purchase that will feel timeless but also, and I am cringing while I type this, “Instagrammable.” I also feel personally attacked that plants seem to be a millennial trend. 😜 https://www.thecut.com/2020/03/will-the-millennial-aesthetic-ever-end.html

Annons:
Tammie
2021-02-24 16:57

How can plants be a Millennial trend? Back in the eighties many people i knew practically had jungles in their living rooms. I had tons of plants until I had children. Then I had to get rid of all my poisonous ones. Then once I had more than one child I was like “who has time for plants?”

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2021-03-29 11:34

I didn’t even know that style existed. Some of it seems pretty timeless, though. I like white walls for several reasons. It’s easy to change the mood of a white room with furniture and whatever you put on the walls. I don’t think it’s that easy with terracotta and many other color walls. Perhaps I would have other preferences if I lived somewhere where the weather was always sunny.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: