Annons:
Tag:ย small-space-living
Read 1778 times
Niklas
2019-12-17 11:40

Shipping container home on a large forest plot

Being debt-free seems to be the main goal for many small house dwellers. In this video, thereโ€™s a couple who built a container home on a beautiful forest slope. Mid-build, one of them suffered a stroke, so they had to spend months on his recovery. Despite that, they managed to finish the project. I thought his idea of building a hanging bridge between the roof balcony and the stand-alone wooden deck 30 meters away was cool. I hope they do that and the zip line he also mentioned.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Annons:
Evelina
2019-12-19 13:21

I think the balcony looks great! It would be big enough to entertain guests as well, which is unusual for a tiny home. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Niklas
2019-12-20 10:22

Yes, I have seen a couple of roofs made into terraces, but this is different in that you can easily go in and out to it from the house. Wooden decks are more common in small houses.

Evelina
2019-12-20 10:58

Looking at it again, I would say that I would have made it possible to cover the whole terrace. It would be kind of nice to sit out there and eat even if it were raining, but still have the possibility to sit out there in the sunshine and get a tan.

Niklas
2019-12-20 11:06

It would be easy to hang a sun sail over the terrace. Some of them are water proof as well.

Evelina
2019-12-20 11:10

Those do look neat as well!

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย