Annons:
Tag:Β small-space-living
Read 1632 times
Niklas
2019-09-12 12:56

With Tongoys you build small houses in no time

This is pretty special to me. Tongoys is my dad's invention. With it, you can build a house, a castle, a car, or practically anything you want. It was invented for children, but I promise you it's just as fun for adults. If your kids want to play house, let them build a house! When they get tired of the house, they can take it down and make a helicopter, a bed with towers or a cozy hut. It takes minutes to learn. Using it teaches children about creativity, physics, the value of co-operation, and the power of imagination. Tongoys is durable and built to last. In a world where digital toys occupy a lot of our children’s time, Tongoys is a real-life alternative used in homes, schools and daycare centers. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Niklas
2019-09-12 13:06

This is what it looked like when Tongoys was deployed at the Technical Museum of Sweden. Families came and let their imaginations run free. The grown-ups were at least as enthusiastic as their children. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-09-12 13:08

Add wheels and you can build a coaster car.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-09-12 13:37

Wow, that's amazing! Bet your dad made you some amazing toys? where can this be bought?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-09-12 15:13

That's brilliant! It brought back memories of me playing with something called Meccano when I was young, but on a much larger scale!

Niklas
2019-09-13 20:04

#3: I remember a lorry he made of wood - it was red, green, and black. πŸ˜€ There is an online store where Tongoys kits are sold. They can also be bought by emailing info@tongoys.com or calling +46 76 100 50 25. Unfortunately, the store is currently only available in Swedish.

Β» Tongoys Store (in Swedish)

#4: I remember Meccano. It's a classic. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2019-09-25 18:50

What fun! Great for family projects!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: