Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 1038 times
jordan
2019-08-23 01:23

Making the most of a small space

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I'm not sure if it is bad or good luck, but since I have moved back home I have had the opportunity to think further about small space living as I had to fit all of my belongings in my very small bedroom Laughing out loud

One particular issue that I ran into was my ever growing collection of shoes - where on earth do I put them in a room with pretty much no floor space?

I saw this online and I can safely say I have found a solution. Most small spaces make the most of whatever space they do actually have, and with a whole door's worth I can now have a space to put my shoes that doesn't use any more space than necessary 🙂

Has there been a time where you have needed to think small to make space for something?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-23 12:09
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I have been in a similar situation. Where do I put clothes that are used but not dirty, like jeans? Not on the floor, not with the clean clothes, not on the bed, not in a chair. The solution was the same place as yours. On the backside of the door.

IKEA Brogrund is a five-hook stainless steel hanger that you attach to the top of a door. It uses almost no space at all.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-08-24 18:34

My sister has something like this currently, although it has become pretty much a coat hanger for her. The main issue with that is now her door doesn't shut properly due to the weight of the coats has bent the hanger inward and affected the door itself.

Niklas
2019-08-26 10:02

Oh. That probably wasn't what it was built for. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-08-26 23:17

No, definitely not! Laughing out loud The worst bit is that its a fire door, meaning it is some feat to break the wood on that!

Scroll to top
Annons: