Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 969 times
jordan
2019-08-12 18:11

Tiny housing made possible with multistory build

I really enjoyed seeing this small house showcase, even more so than others as it is on wheels, making it a hybrid of a normal house and the caravans seen dominating the motorways in the summertime.

In particular, the clever table design which attaches to the wall while not in use was an example of effective space use, and the netting used for the upstairs section allows more light into the home while simultaneously acting as a space to lounge during your off time!

Annons:
Tammie
2019-08-14 06:23

What a cute tiny house. I like the netting that is used to make the upstairs bigger but still have light come through.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-08-15 00:51

I do think I found one flaw with the house though, although it may not be an issue for some. While it is good that it has a working area within it (well designed as well), having it within that confined a space may make it difficult to separate leisure from work.

Niklas
2019-08-21 14:21

Good to see some new ideas. The roll-away shower door was neat. We need one for our smaller bathroom. I would have made the net between the floors larger, so it could bulge like a hammock, or perhaps put hardened glass there instead. The kitchen top shelf seems difficult to clean. Cleaning should be taken into account when designing a house.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: