Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 1477 times
Niklas
2019-04-17 13:01

Max McMurdo’s smart small space solutions

Max McMurdo lives in an old shipping container turned into a house. The container is put on a barge on a river.

He is famous for and makes his living out of upcycling. Upcycling is the process of taking something old and making it into something new. For example, he is known for his wash drum lamp tables.

In this video, he shows off some of his ingenious ideas and several uses of Sugru. I particularly like the table that is hidden in the floor and the two-room water faucet.

Max McMurdo became famous as a contender in the Dragons Den TV series where he received funding for his company, Reestore. If I remember it correctly, the Dragons thought his idea was small scale but fell in love with him and his enthusiasm.

» Reestore home – Reestore ltd

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
jordan
2019-04-18 00:20

Very cool! It seems a lot bigger inside than what I thought it would be . I really like the pop out table as well!

Niklas
2019-04-18 13:46

It's just over 12 meters long. Seeing the inside I wouldn't guess that you are in a shipping container.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-19 23:48

I loved the scaffold tubes for hanging pots and pans! He seems like a lovely guy!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-04-22 18:17

#2 Exactly! It doesn't seem like one at all!

Scroll to top
Annons: