Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 1208 times
Niklas
2019-03-11 12:16

A small house with a large TV loft

As someone who doesn't have a TV at home, that part of this house didn't impress me much. I did like the big room they made for it though. It can be used as a living room, a guest room, and a place to hang out when you don't want to sit in each other’s laps. When all five family members in our house are at home, we can sit or lay comfortably in separate chairs or sofas, and even separate rooms. Our rooms are small, but lots of space isn't a priority for us.

Another thing I liked about this tiny house, was the cabinet they built for glass jars in the kitchen. It was a super smart way to display what is available and how much is left. It also didn't make it look cluttered despite having it constantly visible. If allowed, I would like to convert part of one of our kitchen cabinets to something like that.

Turning the sofa “away” from the center of the house, as they had, worked well with the wood stove put in the corner. It’s something I wouldn't have thought of.

The house exterior, with wood and corrugated steel, wasn’t very exciting, but it blended in with its surroundings.

I was surprised that they only consumed 80 liters of water a week in the house. Sure, they used showers at the gym, and at work, but still.

What did you think of this house?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2019-03-11 23:56

I loved the loft TV room! It's like having your own cinema! Although, I don't think the storage space for clothes and accessories was sufficient for full time living.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: