Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 1307 times
Niklas
2019-02-13 14:50

Location, location, location!

The property where they put this tiny house made me envious. Where I live is much more important than how I live. To a certain degree of course. 🙂 I also like their thinking regarding a wooden deck. It really makes a house feel larger when you can go outside without putting your shoes on. One day I want to build a wooden deck around our entire house. Since we live in a souterrain house most of it would be raised like a balcony. It would be perfect to always find a spot in the sun/shade without going into the garden.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-14 00:46

#0 Are you also envious of climate? or do you prefer the Swedish climate?

I think the climate would be my priority, I would say the weather is the biggest factor which influences my mood. When its warmer I am so much more inclined to go outdoors and do more things, during the cold, I just hibernate in my bed.

Also, I have no experience with children or babies, do you think this house is practical for a family?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-02-14 17:02

#1. Can't it be both? 🙂 I love the Swedish climate and seasons, but I do get tired of the darkness at times during winter and when I see other nice places I can long for them. During summer our house feels perfect. We open doors and windows and walk in and out of the garden all the time. But that's only for three or four months of the year. That house can probably work pretty well with one small kid. But when it turns five or ten it will likely be a bit too small to live in the nursery. On the other hand, they have the loft that might be adjusted to house an older child.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-02-15 00:13

#2 My worry about having a family is such a small space would be maintaining intimacy with your partner.  I have seen some small campervans which couples share with their children for months travelling around, surely they have no privacy. I get kids are important but you were a couple before that.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-02-17 13:59

You're right, I didn't even think of that. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: