Annons:
Tag:ย small-space-living
Read 1157 times
Niklas
2019-01-22 11:43

Small house on wheels with walk-in closet

Why not? If having a big closet is important to you, off course you can build one in a tiny house. ๐Ÿ˜€ But a wooden bathroom sink? That would never be my choice. Too small and not the best combination with water.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Annons:
Leia
2019-01-22 23:47

While I appreciate Dolly let go of all the preconceived notions of ceiling heights and created a space which was fully utilised it does appear impractical for taller people like Bryce!

But it's refreshing to see a tiny house that includes a functional yet comfortable office/guest room and my favourite part, the walk-in-wardrobe!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-01-23 10:49

Yeah, he and I are the same height and I felt for him when he stood all bent in the sleeping area and walk-in closet. I have the same problem while walking in public buses. Parts of them are lower than I am. If I build a house I would like to put at least one sink at my height. I always bow down to reach the water when I wash my hands in standard height sinks. Iโ€™m lucky to never have had any issues with my back. ๐Ÿ™‚ And even if I werenโ€™t this tall, I still like high ceilings. Preferably combined with tall windows that let in lots of light.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย