Annons:
Tagsmall-space-living
Read 1287 times
Niklas
2018-12-11 09:54

Huge mobile tiny house looks like it’s inside out

This almost 13 meter long rolling house is very spacious considering it’s built on a trailer. It’s less than 3 meter wide. I thought it looked wider. Nice that they put doors to cover the washing machine. A walk-in closet like that wouldn’t be my first priority for a tiny house. 🙂

What’s the thing with farm sinks? Why do people like them so much? I don’t see the practicality and they aren’t particularly beautiful. With my height I struggle to reach down to normal sinks. Making it deeper would force me to fold over completely to reach the bottom. 😉

I wonder how much the house weigh. I wouldn’t put it behind our car. 😉

And the interior… Don’t you think it looks like the exterior has been turned inside out? Personally I wouldn’t do it like that. It may be the combination of color choices and window frames.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Tammie
2018-12-12 05:12

I think this one has got to my favorite! I love farm house sinks!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-12-12 09:02

I also love farm house sinks! I think it’s way easier to do dishes that way. I’m sick of my apartments tiny sinks and short faucet 😆 I can’t even put a large pot under it.

Evelina
2018-12-12 09:08

I think it’s important to have a large closet like that in a tiny place to avoid it being cluttered. I think walk in closets are definitely a cultural thing because closets here in Sweden are virtually nonexistent 😂 I had to purchase a garderobe from ikea for my bedroom otherwise where would we put our clothes? 🙄 Doesn’t make sense to me. I wouldn’t want my bedroom to have that ceiling though. I lived in a place in Tahoe and my bedroom was similar to that and it was super annoying and inconvenient. In fact I hated it because I could only stand up properly in the very middle of the room and that was it. I think the windows, since there is so many, that they should be all white to make the place look larger.

Niklas
2018-12-12 11:30
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#2: That’s why you have the higher faucets, like this one. I understand it’s more difficult when you are renting. 🙂 You are shorter than I🦒, so a low sink likely isn’t that big a problem.

» Köksblandare | Snygga & Praktiska | IKEA

#3: I’m not against large closets. It’s just that having floor space to walk in a closet takes a lot of volume that could have been used smarter, especially in a small home. 🙂

I agree on the window color. White would look better.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: