Annons:
Tag:ย small-space-living
Read 1000 times
jadekintz
2018-07-31 00:45

Under sink storage ideas

Organization is key to small living. Everything has a home and if you keep up on it you will find your day to day life less chaotic in the scheme of finding things. 

Under my sink cabinet I keep three small baskets. 

One for cleaning products, one for cleaning utensils, and one for misc items like trash bags and twist ties. 

This makes reaching for things a breeze and I never have to search for a cleaning item. Even when living in small spaces you would be surprised at how you can easily misplace things. 

I also love the idea of putting a curtain rod under neath your sing to store paper towels conveniently, although I haven't taken this step myself yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Annons:
Evelina
2018-08-06 13:21

I love organising! My boyfriend makes fun of me because anytime I am upset about something or feeling anxious I clean/organise the apartment. Lol he knows that means its time to leave me alone! Laughing out loud I don't have a sink with storage underneath it. I have a small washing machine in my bathroom and have placed an ikea bamboo shelving unit which is actually meant to go above a toilet. I got it at a thrift store for only 10 bucks! I use that to store all my cleaning products, soaps and etc. 

However, under the sink at my dad's house I put a drawer organiser in the bottom of the cabinet which has makeup, nail polish, lotions, and other stuff I use whenever I come to visit. It works out nicely I think.

jadekintz
2018-09-13 17:58

#1 having the cabinets can be a blessing and a curse ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially when your significant other is the messiest man in Sacramento lol

Evelina
2018-09-13 18:06

I feel you, my boyfriend isnโ€™t the most organized!! Drives me up a wall

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย