Annons:
Tagmembers-homes
Read 983 times
Evelina
2018-05-12 11:50

How small of a space are you living in?

I live in a student apartment in Stockholm. It’s quite large considering that is is a student apartment, and an apartment in Stockholm! 😂 It is about 70 square meters. Three bedrooms, a living room, small kitchen, bathroom, small balcony, and a walk-in closet. One bedroom we rent out, one is for my boyfriend and I, and the last is a office/workout/guest room. How small of a space are you living in?

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-12 14:46

Do you know that your ”student apartment” isn't a lot smaller than our house? :-) We live in 100 square meters total plus a garage and a ”friggebod” (a tiny house). We are my wife and me, our seven-year-old son, our 18-year-old daughter and our 22-year-old bonus son.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-05-12 15:43

We are very lucky with our student apartment! In fact, we know that when I am no longer a student it will be likely that we have to move to an even smaller space, at least for awhile. But we don't want to stay directly in Stockholm city but rather a house with a yard. I have never heard of  friggebod? Does someone live there? or is it like a summer cabin?

Evelina
2018-05-12 15:44

Well we are three people in my apartment and two cats! Cat haha

Niklas
2018-05-12 18:45

It usually costs less to buy a house in a Stockholm suburb than to buy an apartment in the middle of the city. You get a lot more space for the same money. Friggebod is a small house of up to 15 square meters. You don't need a building permit to buy them. Often they are used for storage or as guesthouses. The woman MP who proposed that you should be able to build like this is named Birgit Friggebo, so they called these houses Friggebod after her. ”Bod” means shed.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jadekintz
2018-05-13 17:24

My house is about 87 square meters! At first I saw the space as being small but when I moved all out furniture into the home it oddly looked larger.

Evelina
2018-05-13 17:30

That's a good size #5! We should start a thread for other members to post an image of their home! Laughing

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-13 17:33

I think we would be able to live smaller if the house was better planned.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-05-19 05:25

My new home is 89 meters but my old home was 155 meters so I am still learning to live in a small space. Straight faced

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Maddie
2018-05-21 13:09

Came here thinking I don't live that small but compared to you guys I have a tiny apartment! Our apartment is 66 square meters, two bedrooms, one bath and one guest WC. We are two adults and one small child. :)

Scroll to top
Annons: